Wednesday, July 6, 2011

San Francisco + the de Young Museum

Last week, after only being home for a few days, Mama and I drove my step dad to the airport in San Francisco. I had told her that I would like to go to the de Young museum to see the Picasso exhibit. 
I love Picasso. I knew I had to go.
Being the fantastic Mama that she is, she took me and I saw my Picasso's. 

Obviously photographs were not permitted, but I took some lovely photos of Golden Gate Park and the outside grounds of the de Young.
Golden Gate Park

Mom on the steps in the garden.

Beautiful architecture and scenery.

Love museums, I really do.

And I love my Mama, and the Bay!

If any of you readers are in the SF area, I highly recommend heading over to the exhibition.
I even got a print of one of my Picasso favorites, 
"Portrait of Dora Maar"

4 comments:

  1. I'm heading up to the San Fran in September! I'm definitely going to try and stop by. I love the "Portrait of Dora Maar". Beauuuutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always enjoyed picaso's stuff.

    I love museums as well! They're just so much fun, to walk around and be amazed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, I haven't been to San Fran in so long! I must go back for a visit! Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw "The Old Guitarist" up close and personal in a museum in Chicago, and since my mom wasn't as cool as yours, I did indeed take a photo and was almost killed by security ;) I learned my lesson!

    Glad you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)