Monday, December 26, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer: is by helping others and making others around you joyful.
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is: being with family and giving. Giving gifts, giving to charity, giving love, that's my favorite part.
3. The holiday season is a time for: reflection and gratitude.
4. My favorite thing to eat during the holidays: is Christmas chocolate of course! Or soup/casserole. Any kind of comfort food is perfect.
5. I will be spending Christmas: Eve at my Dad's with my brothers' and all of Kate's family, and the 25th with my Mom's side. I'm excited to be around all of the family.
6. Tis better to [give or receive]?
7. I'm dreaming of a: calm and mellow Christmas. I'm excited to see my family open gifts and spend time relaxing together.
linking up with Lauren today, if you want to link up too leave me a comment so I can check out your blanks.
Monday, December 19, 2011
i wish i had fabulous reasons for not blogging all month but truth be told, i have been living at work.
this month, aside form working, i have been scrapbooking, wearing colorful tights, going to a santa claus brunch at the golf club with the family, eating chocolate from my advent calendar + broccoli/cheddar soup [i love soup weather], hung out with the bestie for a morning while she was in town, and wearing fuzzy socks [also love fuzzy sock weather]. i also have watched clueless [classic], taken vain photos of myself [highly productive], confronted my obsession with nail polish, put up purple christmas lights in my bedroom, braided my hair almost everyday due to the frizz problem that comes every winter, witnessed pretty skies, and decorated trees.
and if those weren't mundane enough things to read about, here's more:
family candyland, Glühwein [!!!], mini paintings for my bestie in germany, long lines at the post office, massive traffic [living right next to the mall is awful this time of year], and watching star wars [i cry when ani turns into darth]
i cannot believe christmas is in five short days. i'm excited for all of my peoples to get their gifts from me so i can show all of YOU what i did. since i'm a giver like that. giving is way more fun. what are you giving your loved ones this year? i'd love to hear your ideas.
Friday, December 2, 2011
the end of november looked like this:
fun lipstick for thanksgiving. game day, pre-turkey. silly little brother. foggy nights. long hair. pretty fall center pieces.
pretty paper at work. silly doodles. lovely gems. and new pens!
...and my obsession with love actually.
these were taken on different days...i have an addiction, and i'm okay with that.
what are some of your favorite movies?