Saturday, July 23, 2011

the boys of summer.

Kate [step-mom] + I are severely outnumbered here in Lake Tahoe.
By the boys:
Dad 
[self explanatory]

Alex 
[brother one]

Tucker
[brother two]

J
[brother three]

& joining us for the first time this year,
Mick
[brother one's bff + our fave friend]

Ladies, 
They're all single. Except for my dad.
[obvs]


*Pictures were taken by me, but on Tucker's new Nikon D5100 [I hope I'm getting that right?!] 
I'm so happy he lets me use it, and am equally happy to know I'll be getting my own DSLR very, very soon :)

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to lake tahoe! I seriously need to go. maybe next summer I will.
    I personally prefer hanging out with a bunch of guys. When I hang out with a bunch of girls for a long period of time, I just get so annoyed! So if you are anything like me, you're probably having fun haha :)

    PS how are you replying to comments? I've never been able to figure it out and there are so many times that I want to reply to people's comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I can't wait to see the damage you'll do once you have a DSLR!! You are going to love it. It takes picture taking to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have a nice camera to borrow! The pictures look gorgeous and your family looks so sweet!

    My little point and shoot is dying and I'm heartbroken! I wish cameras could live forever!

    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I just came across your blog and I had to comment! Your pictures are great and it looks like you all had fun. I also loved the disclaimer on your post about the relationship status' of the men in your life. Suuuper cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)