Saturday, July 2, 2011

a blog award

remember when blogger went down and some of us lost a bunch of comments and posts?
and i thought that i only lost a post about italy?
well, i also lost a post about the blog award i received from the lovely ruby and didn't realize it until now, when i remembered that jenna passed it on to me as well.
so, without further ado, i will finally accept this award and hope i don't lose it again...jeez!


you get to hear 5 random things about me, and i get to pass it on to 5 other rad blogs.
so, some hayley facts:

1. i have an irrational fear of chalk and pigeons. like, minor anxiety when i see or hear chalk, or pigeons.

2. i'm addicted to mozzarella cheese. if i could live on nothing else, i would. it it so yummy.

3. i am a music snob. i judge people based on what music they like [sorry] and i get annoyed when people sing the wrong lyrics.

4. i can make my tongue into a four leaf clover, and i can still do the splits. whaddup.

5. i love travelling and taking the beaten road or the "way less traveled" but i dream of a week at an all inclusive beach resort. maybe for a wedding one day?

some images from my first day home with mama.

so i'll be passing this onto the lovely:


4 comments:

  1. aww you are so awesome! thank you!

    I definitely love cheese too. Those string cheese snacks must be in my house at all times! YUM!

    And, btw, You and your momma are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mozzarella cheese - so so delish!

    And I'm also more an off-the-beaten path traveller, but couldn't agree more that an all inclusive resort would be nice from time to time :)

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an irrational fear of pigeons too! I seriously get heart palpitations when I find myself in the midst of a big group of them haha. I love taken the beaten path as well, but there is still nothing like a good old all inclusive resort vacation in the winter (with at least two days off of the resort that is) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! thanks HayJ.. even though I am an awful blogger!! haha I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)