Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm back: Food Edition

I have been such an absentee blogger since coming home. But I will say that's because I am unpacking and getting used to the time change. But, alas, we all know the truth...I've been eating.
So as I drive my stepdad to the airport with my mom, let me share some yummy goodness.


California Chinese Food...nothing like it.


In-N-Out Burger. Mouthwatering.


and Pluto's Salads.

Clearly I have my priorities straight over here in the good old U.S.A.
Next time I'll fill you in on the excruciatingly long, yet humorous experience I had going through customs in LAX.

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling my friend the other day, if I was gone from California for a long period of time, my first meal back would definitely be in-n-out. Hands down.
    MMM you are making me hungry, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SECOND THE IN-N-OUT! LOVE that place. A visit to Cali is not complete without it :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)