Sunday, July 3, 2011

california highlights

it is truly amazing how happy i was in the grocery store for the first time.

playing by the pool with the broski, adorning tyra (my car) with german stickers, and taking "mirror pics" of myself through the reflection of a display case...my life is riveting.

pluto's salads...what do you do to me?

target, i missed you so much.
when we found the toddler blue plaid shirt, we freaked. when kendall was in germany, the first night out we saw 11 german guys in blue plaid shirts. it's so fetch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
we dropped my stepdad, Tap, off at SFO, but before he left for Cabo [so jeal] we ate a hearty american breakfast at denny's. aren't my parental units so adorbs?

++++++++++++++++
i need to blog about real things. 
promise that i'll talk about my final days in deutschland.
xo, hay

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Target! One of the things I miss are real targets! They have them here in Australia but are just like Kmart... boo.

    And I did the same to my car when I went back, only with two window stickies and plush animals. hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness! who says those aren't really things??? I adore target!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed cheddar cheese so much too!!! Probably one of the most missed american food... strangely enough i hardly even eat it now! Seriously though, i don't think i could live any longer without target.

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)