Friday, July 8, 2011

favorite moments from germany

Since I've been home for over a week now, I wanted to recap my favorite photos or moments from each month of my Au Pair experience.
+++
Nervous, but so excited for my upcoming adventure.

Happy Birthday to me!

Things started getting busy as I got settled.

Tuscan family vacation...dream come true!

I love dressing up :)

First time in Amsterdam. Love at first encounter.

Celebrating Sylvester in the city center.

Karneval trumps Halloween.

I think I really just partied a lot this month. Especially with all of my Latino exchange friends.

Edinburgh + St. Andrews were magical.

American BFF + German BFF's take on my favorite city and I couldn't have been happier.

Goodbye party, so sad...but such a great finish to the 
BEST.YEAR.EVUHHH.



7 comments:

  1. ahh you lucky girl! It must have been weird turning 21 in a country where you could already legally drink :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics and you look like you had a great great experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome! I've only been here a week and still getting settled, but this gets me SUPER excited for what's to come - although I have no idea what it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the format of this post. What a short and sweet way to reminisce. I thought about doing a solo trip to Scotland too actually. I assume it was amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you took a solo trip :) i think sometimes it is seriously the BEST way to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)