Friday, July 29, 2011

fill in the blank friday.

Linking up with Lauren, come join in the fun!

1. My favorite color is navy blue, grey, or plum. I love all colors though and colorful things.

2. My travel destination of choice is any place new. I love traveling (duh, we know this over here) and love exploring new places. I like traveling to quaint places full of beauty. But right now I'm craving an all inclusive beach resort. One day, one day.

3. My favorite food is mozzarella cheese.

4. My happy place is whenever I'm making art.

5. My favorite saying is "clearly". I say clearly all the time. But I have lots of favorite quotes. Here are some:





6. My dirty little secret is ...if I told you, then it would be a secret.

7. Something friends might say about me would be along the lines of...my obsessions with art, trivia, and all things nerdy. I'll be travelling the world one day with my multiple children, I drink a lot of margaritas, and I'm extremely inappropriate. But in a funny way. Anything else, friendzies?


4 comments:

  1. oh i do like fill in the blank friday! love that picture of the "i want to travel the world just so we can have pictures of us kissing in every city" ... just pinned it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Q&A things are so much fun to do and to read. :)

    Btw, I saw your comment, please go ahead and send the form again. If it's still giving you problems, you can just reply to me email with your information. It would really be cool to have you in our package exchange! ;)

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the quotes you picked out! and i know what you mean about the beach resort haha that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)