Friday, August 26, 2011

sup.

Oh hey guys, I'm still here no worries.
Today I'm over at Megan's blog,
you should go check it out and cyber stalk Meg if you haven't already.
+++
I've got some things to share with you.
Like photos of downtown Portland.
And how I spent last Saturday.
But that will have to wait.
Seeing as today is the last day I will ever be 21.
Aka tomorrow I'll be 22.
Meaning I'm already into my twenty second year on earth in Germany...where I wish I was right now celebrating. But it's cool, maybe next time.
So anyway, I'll be feasting on cupcakes and booze this weekend.
I was little once. 
Tomorrow I'm like a real adult.
p.s. totes cried when I lost that shirt.
CRIED.

Who else has a birthday this weekend?
Anyone?
According to Facebook it's 5 people's birthdays' today, including my cousin Gwen, the big 1-8. Holla.
Happy Weekending :)
xo, Hay

7 comments:

  1. Ahh happy birthday!! My bff has her 21st on Sunday. I'm excited for you to blog more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happpppy bday to you! (Ok...tomorrow, but still!). and you totally look now just like an older version of that photo !!!! :) have a fabulous day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday...hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday GIRL!!! Know what you mean about Germany..they sure know how to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sending wishes from Germany :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I just found your blog and I'm really impressed! I was a nanny in Germany (near Frankfurt) last year, went back to my home in California - although I'm from SoCal so it makes the similarities between us just a LITTLE less creepy, hah! - and now I'm back in Germany with my husband, a little over a year after I'd originally come here!

    I look forward to reading more about your adventures!!

    <3 Daryl
    http://thoserootsandwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)