Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hipsta-Oregon

Last week my mom, one brother [Tucker], and I traveled up to Oregon to visit family in Portland and to take Tucker and our cousin [Gwen] to IntroDUCKtion at the University of Oregon.
 [left to right. row by row]
watch out for rattle snakes in the rest stop. my new nixon watch. highway five in northern california.
more scenery. paper star lanterns in eugene. sculpture at UO.
my lovely aunt twirling. aunt courtney + me. yellow roses.

a quaint house in eugene. us, again. hoffman[n] sign for my german fam.
my laptop got some new stickers. hotel hallway is a wee bit trashed. go ducks.
more paper lanterns. mama y yo. dr. pepper + pills.
+++
I adore Oregon and hope to move up to Portland next year for school.
Our trip to Eugene was fun too, so proud of Tucker and Gwen.
I'll post more this week.
xo, hay

5 comments:

  1. I hope you get to go to Portland for school too! I've thought about going there for grad school. Hmmmmm. This post is definitely persuasive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics. I like the way they're set out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! i loooove oregon. you're lucky, woman. and i'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to Portland so Kennas and I can vacay!! YAY! P.s. love the Dr. Peppa and pills yo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I am moving my littlest sister to school in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait. Although the city is no where near as Portland.

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)