Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Revisiting Paris: 2007

As part of my ongoing attempt to corral all of my travel photos on this blog, I give you...Paris.









I still have that sweater...wore it last night.


Paris...oh, Paris. At first, I was not a fan. And when I say "at first" I mean I never had wanted to initially see Paris, and I didn't care for it while I was there. Nor did I care afterwards. 
However, I'm willing to give it another chance.
The trip to France was at the end of the entire European Tour so I was super exhausted, starting to get physically sick + a bit homesick. My roommates and I overslept, missing the guided city tour and Eiffel Tower climb. We did Notre Dame by ourselves and did a little bit of walking around the city.
It was not a big highlight on the trip, but I am curious to go back again. Really take in Paris and what it has to offer, I feel like I just blew through it the last time I was there. 
I will end on one positive note:
chocolate crepes.

7 comments:

  1. mmmmm chocolate crepes! I would visit just for the macaroons. My friend brought some home from Paris recently. I'd give both of my feet to have one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. paris looks soooo gorgeous! I swear I'd want to go there JUST to take millions and millions of photographs!

    ...and scarf down many many maaaaannnnny chocolate crepes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to Paris someday. Thanks for sharing these great pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Paris isn't at the top of my list either, but I still can't wait to see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am freaking obsessed with Paris (now that I think about it, I’m obsessed with a lot of things). Everything about it. I’ve been twice and I’d go again and again. If only grams and gramps still lived over there, then I’d have a place to stay alas, they don’t. Boo.

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)