Thursday, August 4, 2011

budapest by night: 2007

Budapest, Hungary is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen.
I long to go back to explore more of Hungary, and Eastern Europe, because of my visit here.
My camera died the morning after we took this boat tour of the city, hence the only photos of I have of Budapest are taken on this night tour....le sigh.

home to the most beautiful sunset I have ever laid eyes on.

 architecture envy.

 blurry, but pretty cityscape at night.

 night+lights+water=loverly.

my wanderlusting heart is missing Europe.

3 comments:

  1. Their Parliament is my favorite building in Europe, so gorgeous to look at over the river from the Castle. Budapest was one of the best surprises of Europe for me! AND THAT SUNSET! HOLY HELL BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee that last shot! So very neat. Now I want to go to Budapest :( aha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how your blog makes me want to go everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)