Thursday, August 4, 2011

fill in the blank friday.

click on the photo to link up!

1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is :
a cute sundress. something I can get groovy on the dance floor with, while keeping it classy. I love dressing up for any occasion. 

2. This week has been:
a lazy week for me. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done, but I'm getting sick and just got back from 2 whirlwind vacations, so I guess it's okay.

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat:
a grilled cheese, or a super plain salad. like lettuce, dressing, croutons. nothing special.

4. My favorite pair of shoes is:
any of my colorful sandals. But in the winter I love boots. Not a heels girl though.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is:
I think just any little trinkets from my mom. We buy each other little things, usually people/figurines, that remind us of each other. So they do serve a purpose, but I wouldn't normally buy them on my own. 
I also seem to save things like museum brochures, coasters, postcards, anything really whenever I go somewhere cool and new.

6. My favorite person is:
Well I could never choose from my "real life" peeps [friends, family] but I will say Jason Segel. He is the funniest man alive and I have a major crush on him.
adorbs.

6. If I were going to write my own blank it would say:
If you could escape to anywhere in the world for a last minute summer vacation, where would you go?
So leave a comment with your answer!
I can't wait to see what you choose :)
[mine would be Croatia, Seychelles, or Bali...see a trend?]



7 comments:

  1. Love this idea! You've now made me hungry for a grilled cheese- or a cheese toastie as we say here in the MidWest. Have a super weekend.

    Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drool, Jason Segal :) Sorry Hayley, I already called dibs on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo marshall is my favorite character on himym :)

    the one place i would go is: australia or ireland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! :) Especially Jason Segal... as Marshall, oh my goodness that man is funny!

    If I could take a last minute trip anywhere it would be to Croatia, Jordan or Cuba... too hard to choose just one!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Jason Segel. And my escape would be South Africa. I have had that on my mind lately. Although my mind changes every week or so. So many places to go, and so little time and funds, it seems.

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)