Tuesday, June 21, 2011

packing update.

yeah i'm about 1/8 of the way packed.
oh, and i'm leaving saturday.
i need to get on it but every time i start packing, i start crying.
someone tell me this is normal.
i would love to edit photos and tell you how wonderful my goodbye party + after party was.
or how yesterday was awesome in heidelberg with my brother, best childhood friend, and favorite german friend.
but...duty calls.
i'll get through it.
hopefully zee blog can keep me company in the airport or i can blog from the air.
how cool would that be?

5 comments:

  1. yes, that is normal. don't worry! The hard part is going to be trying to fit everything back into the suitcases you brought there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I totally understand leaving Germany being bitter sweet! - and good luck with finishing packing!

    If it's any consolation I've given you an award on my blog :) Check it out when you take a break!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer. I hate your German adventure is coming to an end. I'm sure there are many great things ahead though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww safe travels! And if blogging could happen in the air that would be way cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)