Thursday, June 9, 2011

one hundred.

you guys,
this is my 100th post on this blog.
i would love to have some sort of awesome '100th post' type of post, but i wont lie to you.
i don't.
but i did make a pretty picture...with some of my favorite pictures...yay.

here it is, sans font:

and while i was at it...i figured,
'why not make some cool shizz?'

i love this one:

so then...
i decided i needed to make a new banner, for when i go home:


but then i was having so much fun i decided i should make some more:







umm, now i can't decide which one i like most.
i'd love to hear your thoughts.
and speaking of you, you readers, thanks for sticking around for 100 posts!
i love this little blog and all of the "internet friends" i've made through it.
(is there a way to phrase that without sounding creepy?)
anywho, really though, i can't wait to continue see.hay.fly even though my german adventure is coming to an end. i can't wait to revamp this space, and add some cool new features and weekly themed posts. stay tuned, you guys rock!

party on wayne,
-hay

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving the last one!! And congratulations on 100 posts- I'm only on 18 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how you made the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 100th post! I like the second or last banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for100 posts!!! That is super creative.
    (I really like the second and the last banners) XX
    Congrats lady. Hope you get to eat some salad soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Party on Garth.

    So instead of adding "my input" into your reader's poll of preferred banners, I'd like to offer a little poetry, in honor of the occasion. Congressman Weiner might otherwise object, but WTF...

    "It's easy to grin, when you're ship has come in, and you've got the stock market beat.
    But the man who's worthwhile, is the man who can smile...when his pants are too tight in the seat."

    Great job on the blog; loved all the pics and stories that went with them; but most of all, Hayley, I love you.....you are simply the best daughter EVER!!!!! Please come home to us soon, and safe. And if by chance you happen to come across a nefarious-looking terrorist on your plane, please feel free to kick the Holy Living Crap out of him or her...

    love, dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooohoo congrats on 100th post and how freaking cool is your dad!??!?!!

    I really like the pink one :-) i cant wait to continue to follow your adventures (and going home to something LESS than 3,90 euros for a caramel macchiato!!!)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol miss hayley!!! i love the last banner!! well ok. so i love all of them. but i think the last one fits u better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the last one, but I was wondering if you could make a banner with the black and the photos in the background, like your "always make art one." That would be cool, too.

    And I would like you to explain to me how you make all those banners. I am desperately in need of a new header. Can you do a post and explain how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyho happy 100th post. You have a knack for design Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hallo (thats german for hello) you are much more talented then I.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like the last 2 the most !!!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)