Tuesday, June 7, 2011

lolz

a few things that make me chuckle on an average day.

this gem of a message from my phone:
 this is honestly what our friendship is like/what our conversations entail.
first the subject is centered on deciding that we must go to olive garden when i get home since the last time we were there i ate so much i pretended to be prego. people stared since i was laughing so hard i looked/sounded like i was on drugs, but it's whatev. 
anyway, then we switch to discussing katy perry (my ultimate girl crush) and russell, e.news is legit.
+
doesn't my german friend look like ed helms?!

this may be the most random post ever but i didn't want to leave you hangin' after posting everyday.
maybe tomorrow i'll have some real nitty gritty ish that is relevant to being an au pair and living abroad.
toodle-ooo

4 comments:

  1. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! both of these have me laughing so hard! hope u had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he does! So funny, I actually watched the Hangover last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very random, but hilarious! My friends and I have similar ridiculous convos. When talking about celebs, my go to, must be true source is People haha. And your German friends does a sweet Ed Helms impression LoL

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)