Wednesday, June 8, 2011

e-coli?

in case you hadn't heard, germany (especially northern germany, a.k.a my current home) is facing a violent e-coli outbreak. this means that i haven't eaten salad in over three weeks. this is very depressing. i could live off of caesar salad if i had wanted to. anyway, they aren't sure where it's coming from, 22 people have died, and thousands are in the hospital. thankfully, we can eat veggies now...extremely boiled, which is fine by me. but seriously, if home girl doesn't get a caesar salad soon, she might flip!
so please, send some salad?

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! That's what happens here in the middle of a hurricane...and I start craving veggies like crazy! Hope you get some fresh produce soon.

    Also, I just found your blog, and I just wanted to let you know that I think it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have heard about this! i dont think it's reached norway yet, but they are fearing the worst about it!

    ill send you salad... ;-) haha! itll be all the stuff in my fridge that sits there and i never eat it because i go out to grab food instead! :-)

    have a great thur!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)