Friday, June 17, 2011

fill in the blank friday.

it's friday, and i'm linking up again with lauren at the little things we do for the second week in a row.


1. The last movie I saw was: Thor, in English. I saw it in German at the theater a few weeks ago, but only understood about half. Chris Hemsworth...damn.

2. I want to: hire someone to come clean and pack my life for me because I can't seem to do it. It makes leaving Germany that much more real and I can't handle it :(

3. Surprises are: awkward. For me at least. I don't like getting surprised and when I do, I'm super awkward. I think the only surprises I like involve people bringing me 'my' exact coffee or sandwich without me asking. My love language may be food, but the verdict is still out on that one.

4. The best accessory is: confidence. I know that sounds generic and cheesy but when I feel good I love wearing hats, sunglasses, earring...I have a ton of earrings. But I also love having my nails painted. Solid or crazy patterned, doesn't matter, I instantly feel better.

5. My favorite warm drink is: coffee. But I do prefer it to be iced. I'm going to try and find Glühwein in the states and make that a "thing" during the holidays. It is joyous.

6. My favorite cold drink is: water, cranberry juice, or Arizona Iced tea. 

7. Currently loving: all of my new apps for my iphone. I went on a bit of a downloading spree last week and got things like Camera+, ESPN Score Center, NPR Music, Wall Street Journal, Discovery Chanel, Google Translate, Maplets, and some new Geography games. I am a nerd. Straight up.

   

and well, he's just a cutie pie!

happy weekending, homies.
tonight is my farewell party...i can't even believe it :(
ciao, hay

6 comments:

  1. What an AMAZING adventure! Germany it's like my second home. It looks like you really enjoyed it..lucky you!I wish I could be there now. Found your blog through "the little things we do" and actually very happy I did. Following and excited to read more about your travels..my favorite thing (besides raising my little ones) to do in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree about chris :) love your blog

    samsands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, you are my long lost twin. ESPN sportscenter?! totally my kind of girl!

    and i like that you're confident! you can teach people a thing or two ;-)

    have a GREAT weekend girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to check out some of those apps! I love the discovery channel.
    And I saw your favorite music on your profile... we are pretty much music twins! I love temper trap, passion pit, adele!!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Damn' is exactly what I said when I first saw the preview for Thor. Chris Hemsworth is definitely a hottie! I didnt get to catch it when it was in theaters so I'm totally going to rent it when it's out.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can definitely make glühwein in the US.... I bought some spices at the Christmas market and have used those, but you could also just use the spices. I have made it the last few years when I was home for the holidays in California, although I think I am usually the one who enjoys it the most ;)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)