Friday, June 10, 2011

fill in the blank friday.

  whaddup dudes.
i'm playing along with this cool chick and some other with my first ever fill in the blank friday!
i'm pretty excited.
you can play along too if you want.

1.   This weekend I'm doing the usual. So basically going out with friends. Maybe going with D+W to an Art Museum on Saturday.   

2.  My last vacation was in the beginning of April when I went on my solo vacay to Scotland.

3.  My next vacation will be I think Tahoe in July...I leave Germany in sixteen days, sadness. But I love Tahoe so I'm a happy gal.

4.  My favorite way to relax is different each time, depending on my mood. Sometimes I want to take a bike ride, walk, or hike. Other times I just want to curl up with a movie or good book.

5.  When vacationing one should always have a camera :).

6.  When vacationing one should never work. I made the mistake of bringing progress reports with me to Palm Desert last year and it was stressful.

7.  The best part about a vacation is seeing new places, relaxing, and making memories.

Hope you guys enjoyed that!
Here's a little video of the boo thang and myself on a bike ride. 
Yes, I blast music when I ride. Yes, I almost fell. Biking one handed with a camera and trying to avoid running into a child can be a bit tough.


     

Happy Weekending!
xo, hay

5 comments:

  1. now i know the answer to when you leave :-) that is great you took a solo vacay to scotland! i love when gals have enough courage to do it...it is the BEST type of vacay possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to go to scotland! lucky you! CUTE blog! you can also find me at www.travelingtriplets.com if you are super interested in traveling! thanks for stopping by my blog! enjoying following you, now! ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM loooove the video. What band/song was that? annnd those luftrads are so awesome!!! (that's what they're called right? mein gott mein deutsch ist sehr sheiss!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like an awesome weekend :) love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh you have a basket on your bicycle!! so darn cute- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)