Thursday, February 10, 2011

sunsets, moons, and bad habits...




















-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the sky was brilliant last night.
looking to the west you could see the sun falling, leaving behind shades of purple, pink, orange, and yellow.
to the south the sky has this glowing blue that was trying to stay as long as possible.
even though the moon had found her place in the twilight sky.
the outside air smelled like tahoe.
and a wave of nostalgia came over me, but quickly left as i hopped on the bus into the city.
...............................
day 4 of 30
a bad habit you wish you didn't have.
i think i have a few bad habits.
one would be sugar. i love sugar. and it's horrible for your body. this must stop.
+++
my other horrible habit is that i can't seem to put my clothes away. 
one day i'll spend hours organizing my clothes in my closet, but for some reason, i can't seem to put them back when i am finished using them. need to work on that.

what are your bad habits?

4 comments:

  1. OMG I think you and Ryan were made for each other with the clothes thing. He constantly has this pile of "I don't know, I think they're clean" clothes. Not sure why they never end up in the right spot after I've organized them all for the millionth time. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i totally know what you mean about the sugar! that's one of my bad habits too but it's just so fun to bake and create things right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have piles of clothes, too. You might have inherited that from me. Worst habit . . . procrastination! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)