Monday, February 7, 2011

jumping on the bandwagon...

somedays, i don't have much, or anything to blog about.
and sometimes i do.
so i'm jumping on the bandwagon and doing the 30 days of blogging.
it's fun to creep other bloggers, and you can creep on me, i wont judge.
+++
maybzzz i'll add it in with another post, but maybe not.
+++
dia uno:
recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
[don't judge me when i party]

1. my nails are painted 95% of the time. i have 16 different colors here in germany alone and i can't stand chipped nails on myself, or others.
2. i'm super crafty.
3. i collect art books, postcards, & the above stated nail polish.
4. i can still do the splits.
5. i speak english, spanish, & a little bit of german. next up: arabic.
6. i'm going to be a high school english and art history teacher someday soon.
7. i despise typing with appropriate uppercase letters on the internet.
8. i can make the four leaf clover with my tongue.
9. my favorite city in the whole wide world is portland, oregon.
10. my favorite actress is ellen pompeo. my favorite actor is mark wahlberg.
11. i want to live somewhere in the san juan islands...or portland :)
12. i think ferris wheels are romantic.
13. i heart mermaids.
14.i don't personally believe in one god, but i'm open minded and a believer of the universe. i love the history of religion. 
15. when i get married, i want a black onyx ring :)

3 comments:

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)