Sunday, February 20, 2011

cold walks equal nice pics...

 our saturday was a cold one. but we sent out for a walk, regardless of the below zero wind chill.
we trekked up hill in the dirt, and mud in some parts, but it was all worth it.
the views of the town from the top of the hill were dreamy.
 we passed the horses, as usual.
but this time they came prancing right over to us.
i do not like horses. they scare me.
so i got close for one shot, but when one of them flinched, i shot backwards.
embarrassing, to say the least.


i spy with my little eye...a wine bottle on a twig?

and i like playing around with photos, obviously.
this one is no exception.


























---------------------------------------------------
day nine/thirty
something you are proud of recently.
lately i have been proud of my photography.
[don't burst my bubble if you're not a fan!]
as well as my excitement to finish school.
i've already set up what classes to enroll into when i am back at it next fall, and i am so excited.
nerdy, yes. but, that's me.
-------------------------------------------------------
happy week, loves!

2 comments:

  1. Great shots. You know how I feel about horses . . .
    I like the wine bottle.
    Proud of you!
    Xxoo,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw you were a follower of my blog so i decided to click my way over here. spent the past 20 minutes read your old posts. so fascinating. holla at your california girl living in europe! Although i swear england thinks they are separate from europe..whatever.

    My mom is from nor-cal. LOVE it up there. how long are you in germany for? i went to dresden and berlin in december. it.was.freaking.cold.

    and there have been MANY a moments since moving from southern california to england where ive wanted to stop and cry because of the cold...actually there have been many moments where i have done that.

    shameful really. im such a baby.

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)