Thursday, February 24, 2011

cutie alert...



cuteness overload, no doubt.
------------------------------------------------------
day 11: bucket list
man oh, man. 
there's quite a few things i'd like to do in my lifetime.
and i know i've probably written it down somewhere since i write down everything.
but don't quote me on that.
here's a few off the top of my head:
+take a hot air balloon ride+
+teach high school+
+swoon over live spanish guitar+
+run a successful art & craft-like business+
+learn to knit, and play the guitar+
+buy a mid-century home in need of tlc & spruce the hell out of it+
+photograph coney island+
+get published, in print or online+
+write someone a letter, everyday, for one year+
+become more confident in the kitchen+
and saving the best for last...
+visit every olympic stadium in the whole entire, super, duper big world+

2 comments:

  1. I love your last goal! I love love the olympics & think it would be great to go to the stadiums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you write all those letters, can one be for me?!? :)

    Great list...I've never heard of anybody wanting to see all the olympic stadiums...I think that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)