Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the one and only sappy post...


day seven:
a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
+++
obviously, my family has had a big impact on me.
but, aside from the given, i would have to say my besties.
coco+sie-la-la
andddddd,
obviously megs and kendall, whom i don't have good pictures with.
i dream of a day when i can get a picture with all of them in it.
however, that will probably be on my wedding day...
courtney-i'm sorry that everyone hates me, but i can't help it that i'm so popular.
no but really chica, i'm sorry i didn't befriend you in 5th grade during basketball season because our friendship could have flourished MUCH sooner. i'd also like to apologize on my fathers behalf for poisoning your innocent ears during said basketball season. i blame him partially for the hayley johns intimidation you obviously suffered from. we made up for lost time sophomore and junior year and i'm so proud to call you my best friend. you are one amazing girl and i never have a dull moment with you around...so i plan on keeping you around. me love you long time.

sierra-girlfrannn, i don't even know where to begin. pretty sure these past years of our friendship have been the best ever. we could probably write an extremely embarrassing book of stories together, but i wouldn't want that out in the open. from visiting court in chico, baseball parties (ugh!), embarrassing "credit card declined" moments, passion parties, all the way to moments in the antelope winco (shudder/laugh hysterically), i know you'll always have my back. i miss our coffee/lunch/dinner/shopping dates mucho and can't wait to have them again come this june! i'm am so glad we are friends, because with out you, i would have to drool over the target baby clothes all by myself.

meghan-first of all, i love you. you are the best co-teacher turned friend, turned best friend, ever. you taught me so much about being a teacher, and now you are a super mama and make me want some little babies for kenna to play with. but that can wait. i miss working with you and hanging out with our main girls all day long, trying to hit on our trainer at aerobics...he looked like taye diggs, i couldn't help myself...i also miss you're house parties...wait...no i don't. i but i do miss you, and i miss ryan and mikenna too. you have the cutest family ever, and i can talk to you about anything, anytime. thanks for being the big sister i never had. you really do rock!

kendall-i'm so glad i decided to take an art class 2 summers ago with jaaaaaaaaames. no homo, but when i saw you, i knew we would be instant friends. no one else likes randomly driving to sacramento with me on a hunt for art supplies, no one else likes nerd subjects as much as we do, no one else wants to move to the PNW with me as much as you do, and no one else has as strong a hatred for incorrect grammer, than myself, besides you. that is why we are friends. among many other reasons. i love being your mentor, and our daily skype chat conversations about extremely inappropriate subjects. if anything were to happen to me, i would trust that you would rush to my house and delete all my computer history. that, or just hide the computer forever. i'm so excited that when i end up in portland, you will be in seattle. also, for our upcoming travels in may! you are like the little sister i never had, and i love it.
dang, that was super sappy.
ladies, don't expect things like that ever again.
joke.
but seriously, sorry for the emotional post.
i just love my main girls and would not be the person i am today if it wasn't for them.



2 comments:

  1. seriously got a little teary eyed reading this! miss you boo! loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice tribute to some dear friends.
    Xxoo,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)