Thursday, November 10, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year...

...still talking about fall...it's only November, so still fall...

But, I'm in the gift giving spirit and while I'm enjoying getting things together for my loved ones, they in return are asking what is on my wishlist this year. After careful consideration and the haunting idea of having to blatantly ask for things [something I despise doing], I figured I'd do a blog post about it...duh. 
This way now everyone can buy me everything I've always wanted!
[major joke right there...]


pretty things

my "gadget" for this year:
a Nook color

things for my toys


Crafty Things
obviously I've got a tape thing going on...


Cozies 

And that's all folks.
I really don't like asking for gifts, I find more joy in giving them so I definitely have some fun things up my sleeve. But, I guess if I had to have some things, all of the above would do.

So, tell me...what's on your list this year?



8 comments:

  1. i LOVE the elephant nook cover! sooo cute! i told ryan i want undies(victoria secret ones!) and some jordan bball shorts, in pink. because i am tired of wearing his way to big jordan shorts. and some glassware baking dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering a kindle, but I also want a new camera and a macbook :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the camera strap. and the star wars lap top case!! i need that. not want, need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the camera strap is so beautiful! your selection of jewelry is just my style too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here, I'd much rather give gifts. I can never think of anything I want that I could actually get, realistically. Love your jewelry choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I will have one of everything! haha
    Happy weekend! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you heard about the new Nook tablet coming out? They just announced it this week and it's not much more than the Nook Color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that camera strap is pretty awesome!

    on my list is just money. i need some trips. im bored :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)