Wednesday, September 7, 2011

we are here because of the stars.

I've seen this quote floating around the internet + it has stayed with me for a few days.
I'm not a religious person.
Spiritual?
Maybe.
But I do believe in science.

I prettied it up for me, and for anyone else who may happen to love it.
Do know, that I am not trying to offend, nor will I be posting about religion or beliefs on this blog. 
There's about a 98% chance I wont mention anything on that topic. But I did want to share.
I've seen a few things on Pinterest lately that have bothered me. 
Things mocking Atheism or Agnosticism.
I don't mock your beliefs, don't mock mine.
That's how I feel it should be. 
[Que end of soapbox rant]

So to whatever God, Goddess, Deity, Ocean, or Star you believe in...have a fantastically blessed day :]
xo, Hay

5 comments:

  1. I love this, and I love your attitude! I think I will look at the stars a little differently from now on. Whether it is true or not, it certainly is a pretty though. (This is Lindsay from My Life As A Foreigner btw...my computer won't let me comment under my profile...urgh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cool quote- I've actually never heard it before. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touche! I feel exactly the same way and I agree that quote is simply amazing :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your closing as well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)