Saturday, September 3, 2011

insta-month?

I honestly feel like I never use my camera now that I have become officially obsessed with my iphone camera apps. But, I love them.
1. swim sessions with the fam; ikea + anthro catalogues = love; new glasses.
2. mike's hard pink lemonade + gossip mags = girls' night; day trip to SF; rockin' our Getty Owl bracelets.
3. goofy little brothers; bringing out my inner architect with toy blocks; morning coffee near the pool.
4. birthday cupcakes for yours truly; birthday gift from German fam [Italian coffee maker]; birthday pedicure.
5. spilled coffee from said coffee maker; football season is upon us; my mini construction man.

+++
This month marked 8 weeks of me being home from Deutschland.
This month marked 22 years of me being alive on Earth.
This month marked 1 semester of school wasted due to my procrastination.
Lots of realizations, thinking, planning, dreaming, and mini mental breakdowns. Which fortunately all led to the conclusion that I will be moving north to Portland in January.
Dream. Come. True.
Lets just hope it works out!

Au revoir, August...you're always so good to me.
xo, Hay

11 comments:

  1. I am waiting until next month when they release the new iphone to get one...now you are making me even more impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - I love Portland! So exciting that you may be moving there - can't wait to hear the details :)

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Italian coffee maker looks so cool! I want to get one like it.
    I hope it all works out for you and you can move to Portland in January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram is so awesome. I see it everywhere, and every time I twinge in jealousy at all of you iPhone possessing lovelies.

    congrats on all your awesome milestones!

    <3
    Daryl
    Roots, Wings, and Other Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm obsessed with intagram too. i have a 3g and i'm waiting so patiently for the 5g. i want a better iphone camera so bad. even more intagrams :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Italian coffee maker looks way cool. Your mini construction man is adorable. Good luck on your move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I'm feeling the same way lately. EVERYTHING looks better in Instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those italian coffee maker (: YUM

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)