Friday, May 20, 2011

maiwoche

this is going to be a super quick post because i have a massive migraine and want to sleep somewhere dark and cold.
wasn't that a lovely intro?
i thought so...
+++
maiwoche, or may week, is taking place right now in osnabruck, and last weekend my friend sylvia and i went downtown to meander through the festivities.

 funky, handmade treasures.
always exciting to browse the stalls of trinkets.

i chose to edit all of these photos with a vintage feel.
i love vintage carnivals.
and i love that my iphone took all of these pictures.

i'm convinced this guy was america.
 no german would wear the adidas, cargo shorts, and leather loafers combo
...maybe they would, but i haven't seen it. 

my most favorite picture.
the church, the stripes, the carousel, all wonderfully mixed together.

the may pole :)

in the old town city center.
 more bunting, maypole, churchiness.
lovely.

my choco-strawbs were super delicious.

and we went by scooter!
i was afraid at first, but now i've seen the light.
must. purchase. vintage, vespa.
+++
again, sorry for any typos and general lack of quicky-ness.
i feel like my brain is pulsating against my skull.

too much?
sorry.
but it's the life of a person with migraines,
'holla if you feel like you been down the same road.'

yes i quoted eminem, i'm so weird...mmmkkkay, bye.

6 comments:

  1. That carousel photo is amazing! I can't believe you took that with your phone. Frame it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love all of these so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous!!! and your fave pic is mine too (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you became a follower of my blog, so I stopped by to visit. I am so glad I did! I love your blog: the design, color scheme, writing style, and photos. Your travel wish list is perfect, and pretty much exactly like mine. I tried to comment on that page, but it wouldn't let me. I used to live near Vancouver, and would absolutely recommend that beautiful city! It is one of my favorites because it has everything, mountains, beaches, ocean, excellent shopping, culture, and exciting night life. I love Germany, and think it is so exciting that you live there. I am off to read more of your stories, and become a follower!

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)