Sunday, June 3, 2012

sac bloggers: united

remember that one time i met blog friends, in person?
well, it was so much fun, that i did it again!

this past saturday i met up with some fabulous ladies at sienna in el dorado hills. 
tracy put the whole event together and it was wonderful!
thanks girl! 

 see...so much fun!

 with ana 

 the gals from the "origional" meet up: kim, ana, me, and tracy

blog meet ups: where it's okay to photograph everything, and be on your phone the entire time.

very clever candy bar

 see, jane  photographs food too :)

yummy food.

+++
to see all the gals that were there, head on over to tracy's space:
and if you're in northern california, come join us next time!
mark those calendars, september 22nd!


13 comments:

  1. It was so nice seeing you again! Have a wonderful trip! We will have to get together when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have yet to go to a blogger meet up. Although I have been lucky to meet some of my fellow bloggers in person. True friendships have developed there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo glad we were all able to get together... what a fun time! I was so relieved when I saw you show up early :) Can't wait to meet up again in Sept. Have an amazing time in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love that awkward photo of me photographing my pizza...so great meeting you Hayley! Have a great time in Germany, looking forward to seeing you at the next meetup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this looks like so much fun! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice meeting you on Saturday! I'm anxious to follow you through your upcoming travels. Have a safe trip, and hope you'll be back in time for our next meet up in September!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had an amazing time, I just love bloggy meet ups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! I love Tracy and Jane - so cool that you got to meet them in person :)

    I think we need to plan another meet up next time I'm in cali ;)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so great getting to meet you on Saturday. Love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post! It was a really nice day. I like how I'm on my phone in those pics haha oops. Can't wait to do it again in September!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like so much fun! and that strawberry salad looks delish! :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)