Wednesday, May 30, 2012

weekend recap: sacramento county fair

last sunday we gathered the troops,
[and by troops, i mean dad, kate, j, and myself]
and went to the sacramento county fair at cal expo.

i have a thing for fairs.
i don't particularly enjoy the smells or the crowds, but the charm of old school rides, ferris wheels, merry-go-rounds, i dig it.

what i don't dig so much...
animals.
in any form.
so, you know that i love my family because i went through this:
baby livestock

hairy, scottish cows (?)


side note: turkey's are the ugliest animals in the world.
amen.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I hate to admit it, but the animal section is my favorite part of the fair! I do have to had it to you though, turkeys are pretty darn ugly.

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh i want to go to a fair that has a slide like that! its been way too long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, how cute, though fortunately you're an internet friend otherwise I'd have to deny knowing you for not loving fair animals. They are the cutest of the cute

    Then again i did grow up bottle feeding more of these than actual humans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! I'll need to look for a county fair to visit too.

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)