Monday, December 19, 2011

oh heyyy.

i wish i had fabulous reasons for not blogging all month but truth be told, i have been living at work.

 this month, aside form working, i have been scrapbooking, wearing colorful tights, going to a santa claus brunch at the golf club with the family, eating chocolate from my advent calendar + broccoli/cheddar soup [i love soup weather], hung out with the bestie for a morning while she was in town, and wearing fuzzy socks [also love fuzzy sock weather]. i also have watched clueless [classic], taken vain photos of myself [highly productive], confronted my obsession with nail polish, put up purple christmas lights in my bedroom, braided my hair almost everyday due to the frizz problem that comes every winter, witnessed pretty skies, and decorated trees.

and if those weren't mundane enough things to read about, here's more:
family candyland, Glühwein [!!!], mini paintings for my bestie in germany, long lines at the post office, massive traffic [living right next to the mall is awful this time of year], and watching star wars [i cry when ani turns into darth]

+++
i cannot believe christmas is in five short days. i'm excited for all of my peoples to get their gifts from me so i can show all of YOU what i did. since i'm a giver like that. giving is way more fun. what are you giving your loved ones this year? i'd love to hear your ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, love that Clueless is on!
    YES! I love giving presents! It gives me such a high :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glühwein in a can - love it. Where the heck did you find that in the U.S.??

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)