Thursday, December 22, 2011

fill in the blank friday.


1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer: is by helping others and making others around you joyful.

2. The thing I love most about Christmas is: being with family and giving. Giving gifts, giving to charity, giving love, that's my favorite part.

3. The holiday season is a time for: reflection and gratitude.

4. My favorite thing to eat during the holidays: is Christmas chocolate of course! Or soup/casserole. Any kind of comfort food is perfect.

5. I will be spending Christmas: Eve at my Dad's with my brothers' and all of Kate's family, and the 25th with my Mom's side. I'm excited to be around all of the family.

6. Tis better to [give or receive]?
see above.

7. I'm dreaming of a: calm and mellow Christmas. I'm excited to see my family open gifts and spend time relaxing together.

+++
linking up with Lauren today, if you want to link up too leave me a comment so I can check out your blanks.
xo, hay


9 comments:

  1. perfect answers! i said the same thing for # 7.

    merry christmas!

    nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love casseroles! Anything baked in a big pan, preferably with lots of cheese is fine by me!

    Oh, and I like the picture you used, candy canes are one of the yummiest treat ever, am I right?

    Merry Almost Xmas!

    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Calm and mellow Christmas." Yep, that's what I'm hoping it'll be around here this year.

    As for no rain, I know what you mean. (Texas drought, and then all the wildfires). We were blessed with a huge storm last night, and it was the most wonderful sound in the world. I loved it! I'll never take rain for granted again. Not ever.

    Happy Christmas to ya!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! And I love your answer to #3-- reflection and gratitude are so important. I hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great Christmas weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reflection & gratitude...that does really sum up the holiday season for sure ;) Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love earlier! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love casseroles and soups. They are both so great this time of year because most can be thrown together and then you can spend time with family, instead of spending tons of time in the kitchen. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best, best, most thoughtful stocking from my one and only Hayles! I love you the most!
    Xxoo,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, Christmas chocolate. I made peppermint bark for everyone and ended up eating it all myself. Oops!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)