Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm here...

In Edinburgh, Scotland. I made it after one train ride and plane. All alone. First time traveling alone.



I met a guy and his dad from San Diego at the airport and we chatted until boarding. And for my Grey's Anatomy friends...he looked at exactly like Dr. Hunt. Probably thought I was weird for staring so much. Whatever. Then, in the plane I sat next to an Italian guy who knew nothing about personal space and smelled like B.O. and cigarettes. Yum! At least I am good now. And so adult like on my solo holiday :) goodnight loves, hay.




yep that's me trying to include you in my precious little hotel room. you're welcome.
- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. good for u! :) hope u have an amazing trip miss hayley!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Very excited to hear your grown up tales :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing about the "personal space" or lack thereof! Glad to see you so happy on your grown-up trip. Proud of you! Love you the most!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! Good for you for going solo!! I'm still nervous about a trip abroad on my own...but I will definitely be checking back to see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)