Friday, March 25, 2011

die Sonne scheint...

sun, sun, glorious sun.
oh, how i have missed you.
the last two days have been bright, and warm.
i'm not one to waste a good sun shining day, so the little man and i agreed on a picnic at the park.
we made sandwiches, cut up some fruit and veggies, filled up our water bottles, and threw in a bag of chips. along with a blanket, books for me, and sand toys for him.
then we headed out on the bikes.
we sat and ate lunch for thirty minutes.
just sitting and relaxing.
hanging out.
impressive for a three year old.
then stayed for another hour and 20 minutes.
it was glorious.
twins?


i hope your spring has sprung as well. 
but if you are reading this from california...sorry about the rain and hail.


ciao, bella.

9 comments:

  1. so cute. love picnics, they are one of my all time favorite spring to-do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a fun day out in the sun! Haha, the bathroom in the woods pic made me laugh. Such a little man:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh the pic of him peeing in the plants is HILARIOUS. how much are you loving the new european sunshine?? although today the weather was sucky..reverted back to british gray. boo. i am hopeful the sun will return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, it looks like you had such a lovely day! The sunshine is a welcome addition to the weekend! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! It looks like you had such a fabulous time in the sunshine. Sweeeeeet X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley,

    I totally just found your blog off a comment you left on [Dandee]. I noticed that you were the turning the same age as me so I had to come look at your blog. I have to say, your header is perhaps one of the cutest I have ever seen! I hope you are enjoying Germany, by the looks of your pictures, it looks like you are. I look forward to reading your posts in the future! I would totally love to be your pen pal if you are looking for one:D

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)