Friday, October 28, 2011

fill in the blank friday.


1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      an olympic swimmer    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   to own my own art and craft store      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  my mama   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    all of them actually. i was once a dinosaur, a house, a colorful witch, a milk carton...lots of fun ideas   .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    playmobil, for sure. or my rollerblades .

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     i used to get in trouble a lot. but probably when i used to climb on my roof. or when i'd get sent to my room, i would throw a fit and take every single book off of my book shelves. yes, i know i have karma coming in the form of a toddler tyrant   .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    mostly the internet...or just daydreaming  .

Come link up if you want to talk about childhood.
Have a lovely Halloween weekend.
 

6 comments:

  1. Lol I also have todler tyrant coming to me someday!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so funny...i totally remember the milk carton def one of the best ever....and i remember sitting on your roof a lot:) haha oops

    ReplyDelete
  3. a house! what a creative costume :)

    i would love to have my own book store!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still want to be like my mama! Also, I love that you used to throw the books off your shelf. Did you have to clean them back up?

    Just stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday!

    -Sarah from [life of love]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have my own art/ craft store! Maybe someday!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great child hood costumes. I was a shower once, and a sunflower. My mom was a super creative costume maker.

    ReplyDelete

show some love.
i like hearing what you have to say :)